Luxury Lifestyle Manager
METTA Management is seeking experienced Lifestyle Managers capable of assessing client’s needs and providing executive assistance, concierge and lifestyle services that exceed their expectations.
METTA Lifestyle Managers are our company’s primary point of contact with our high level global clientele, who trust our company to assist with coordinating various requests impacting multiple aspects of their life, as well as their families.
The ideal candidate is well connected, resourceful, diligent and comfortable multitasking in a fast paced, dynamic and occasionally challenging environment. Facilitating professional, accurate, cost-effective and creative solutions within our company guidelines and the highest standards of excellence for customer service.
• Work with a team of hospitality professionals in carrying out with excellence our concierge and lifestyle services to our members globally.
• Provide 5 star level customer service, while being the main point of contact to anticipate and handle all lifestyle-related requests.
• Use active listening skills in every interaction, to better understand, empathize and offer solutions that are directly connected to the lifestyle, expectations and circumstances of our members.
• Understanding that selling and retaining business happens on every interaction and treating every communication and opportunity as such.
• Assist clients with obtaining tickets for theater functions, galas, dinners and high profile events globally.
• Responding to all requests in a timely and friendly manner for all inquiries received via phone call, direct message, email, website or social media.
• Interacting with UHNW members who have a deep understanding and connection to luxury services and look to partner with METTA to alleviate stress and time spent executing tasks.
• Call backs handled within a 30-minute window, emails acknowledged within an hour of receipt, and all emails responded to by the end of the day.
• Producing weekly reports for each individual client on the status of all open/closed requests.
• Participating in daily operations meeting to discuss most pressing requests, solutions and timelines for all open requests from our members.
• Working seamlessly with our travel team to ensure the highest level of excellence and efficiency while planning and executing all travel itineraries.
• Research destinations, restaurants, current events -culture, art, wellness, culinary, or based on members interests- in the most in-demand destinations.
• Collaborate with management to create and maintain a general calendar for all METTA clients with relevant events based on the different expressed interests of our members.
• Create and maintain an individual calendar for all members under your management that include all confirmed bookings, events of interest and important dates such as birthdays, anniversaries, expiration of personal travel documents, bill pay, etc.
• Assist with organizing and executing small events (50 people max) both on location or remotely for our members.
• Processing client’s request and use GoogleSuite and SalesForce to update client information, log requests and record payments.
• Processing final documents, protecting client’s confidential information and communicating diligently to avoid delays/cancellations for all services contracted via METTA.
• Following up with clients after each service to ensure satisfaction.
• Troubleshooting unexpected issues and addressing client concerns.
• Administer METTA’s concierge policies, optimizing operations and collaboration across its concierge and travel departments.
• Building partnerships with industry leaders to support our growing business and ensure METTA members enjoy the best treatment and benefits wherever they go.
• Collaborating with our team to create monthly newsletters.
• Access queues at the beginning and end of each day.
• Follow and suggest improvements in company procedures in the areas of customer service, documentation of PNRs and profiles, ticketing, invoicing, attendance, accuracy of work etc.
• Assuring clients are always fully aware of all necessary documents and fees for requests to be executed.
• Remaining available for and receptive to training opportunities.
• Staying abreast of technology and industry knowledge, especially with intranet tools provided by METTA.
• 5+ years of experience as either a lifestyle manager, c-suite level executive assistant or concierge.
• Experienced and comfortable with premium travelers.
• Attention to detail/conscientiousness/flexible.
• Problem solving and initiative.
• Interpersonal communication and relationship building skills.
• Willingness to learn new functions and to enhance existing skills.
• Patience and flexibility.
• Handle multiple accounts.
• Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality are required.