UHNWI is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Live-in OR Live-out Housekeeper for a residence in Sagaponack, NY.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completing the laundry including washing, ironing, steaming and pressing
- Serving formal dinner's (twice a week, when chef has the days off)
- Willingness to run routine errand, such as doing laundry, dry cleaner, groceries, FedEx etc.
- Requires the ability to use job related mechanical equipment
- Maintain fine furnishing, antiques and collective art
- Dailiy change of bed linens, sheets, towels
- Keep household supplies stocked
- Assisting with special dinners and events (after Covid-19)
- Shipping and tracking FedEx packages
- Prior experience as a Housekeeper of full knowledge of the care of a HNW/UHNW residence
- Act as a Gatekeeper to all contractors and vendors
- Changing sheets and daily cleaning of the Master bedroom
- Daily cleaning of the Master Bathroom
- Other duties upon request
- self-motivated and self-starter
- ability to work both independently and as a team
- Execeptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
- willing and able to take directions well
- Thorough knowledge of deep household cleaning, laundry, ironing and storage organization
- Polishes, poised, and professional in both mindset and manner
- Use of utmost discretion confidentiality at all times
- Flexibility in scheduling with the willingness to work additional hours as needed (once in a while)
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Good command of English language
- Dog friendly.
The female Principal is specifically more interested in a hardworking and experienced Housekeeper, who sees the work and is a self-starter.
We are looking for a qualified and hardworking Housekeeper, who is flexible and willing to be a part of a team. Potential for a full-time Housekeeper Position with Travel betweeen NY and Palm Beach can be offered for the right person.
Live-in OR Live-out. Work days are Monday, Thursday-Sunday. Tuesday and Wednesday off.
This is a full-time seasonal HOUSEKEEPER Position. There is a furnished bedroom, with own bathroom, TV, WiFi for the potential Live-in candidate. Mileage and toll Reimbursement. Daily prepared Lunch and Dinner are provided at the residence from the Chef.