Upper East Side, NYC W/ flexibility to Travel to other homes
$85,000 - $90,000 per Hour + Annual Bonus, Non-contributory Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, and PTO
Our wonderful client is seeking an experienced Housekeeper for their 15,000 Sq Ft home in Manhattan. This individual will work well on a large team and have a friendly and positive demeanor.
The ideal candidate has a warm and friendly demeanor, and experience in formal homes with antiques, artwork, silver, crystal, and other delicate items. The housekeeper will be an energetic individual who has the stamina to work occasionally longer hours when needed and travel with the family about 2 to 3 times per year for 2 to 3 weeks at a time.
- General housekeeping and deep cleaning of bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas
- Running errands, shopping for groceries, and provisioning the house as necessary
- Laundering high end fabrics and organizing dry cleaning
- Accepting deliveries and shipping packages
- 7 + years of experience working in formal homes
- Excellent references
- Strong command of the English Language
- Knowledge of specific cleaning supplies and what to use on certain surfaces and materials
- Laundry skills
Roll Call: The family is looking to hire ASAP.
To Apply: Please send a resume and headshot to Nina@theestateagency.com