PRIVATE ESTATE HOUSEKEEPER – West Palm Beach, Florida
$65,000 to $80,000 Salary plus Benefits
Full-Time, Year-Round Opportunity!
Busy, executive couple is seeking an experienced live-out Private Estate Housekeeper to join their housekeeping team to maintain their 3 beautiful homes in West Palm Beach. The family is looking for someone with a proactive and meticulous attitude towards their work and the ability to work within a team environment.
Must have 3+ years of experience of private estate housekeeping role. Must be highly detail-oriented and understands the boundaries and privacy of the family.
- Daily deep cleaning and maintenance of the home (washing floors, scrubbing bathrooms, wiping down the kitchen, laundry, ironing, changing linens, etc.)
- Laundress skills. Maintaining wardrobes; fine washables, reading labels, turning socks inside out before washing them to ensure they get clean, not mixing dark and white colors, putting dry cleaning in a separate bag to take to dry cleaners, ironing or pressing sheets.
- Maintaining inventory and restocking supplies when needed
- Assisting with packing/unpacking suitcases when the family travels
- Handling family’s dry cleaning (picking up/dropping off)
- Greeting guests and receiving mail/packages
- Other duties as needed, such as wrapping gifts, Seasonal organizing, holiday décor projects
- Serving and general assistance at dinner parties or events, as needed
- Ensuring guests are well taken care of, advancing the house for their arrival, parties, and special occasions, and being on hand to help with any service the family needs.
Applicants must have a valid license, a reliable vehicle, and a minimum of 3+ years of Housekeeper experience. Background checks completed and the housekeeper should speak good English, be detail-oriented, and be looking to make a long-term commitment.