Exciting and rare opportunity within a private estate management company!
Are you a detailed, innovative, and flexible team player who thrives in a dynamic environment? Join our team to support a property in a luxury private estate environment. Working for this UHNW family provides a career that includes structure, support, and flexibility.
The ideal candidate will possess exemplary Facility skills and a “No task too small” team player attitude. The Facility Engineer will partner with an amazing close-knit team of highly-skilled professionals to ensure daily goals (large and small) are delivered to the highest standards for the property.
- College degree preferred; specialized training or licensing required
- 5+ years’ experience in Facilities
- Ability to exhibit high levels of integrity and discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of HVAC, MEP, Lighting and/or automation control systems, and other equipment associated with commercial grade buildings
- Intermediate understanding of Information Technology, Networking, and Audio/Video
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; positive attitude
- Experience in level 5 finishes and/or working in 5-star hotel or museum atmosphere
- Excellent knowledge of smart phones and general office and computer skills
- Keen attention to detail, honesty, adaptability, dependability, and a willingness to do hands-on work
- Maintain the highest level of quality in finishes, systems and assets in a unique Residential Environment
- Assist Estate Manager and Facilities Director in achieving a high level of service, detail and performance standards – with a focus in HVAC, Networking and Audio/Video – in a commercial grade building in a museum-type environment
- Help manage all building systems, fixtures, special finishes and oversee contract supervisors to meet project objectives
- Coordinate and support maintenance and service on control and HVAC, lighting, and shade systems
- Coordinate with IT department to support maintenance and service on video, PC and networked systems
- Oversee current facility related systems to a higher level of operational ease and sophistication by integration with new technology processes. This includes design, implementation and ongoing support.
- Oversee contractor process; proposals, project/plan design, project work/completion, relationship management, safety, etc.
- Coordinate the protection, handling and care of Art and luxury finishes and accessories
- Ensure quality issues are identified and reported to the appropriate department and are rectified
- Facilitate building system upgrades which may include design, programming, testing, commissioning, operation, maintenance and repair
- Advise the Estate Manager & Facilities Manager on budget preparation, program changes, goal establishments and short/long range planning
- On-call responsibility that requires immediate response to facility related needs
Valued, But Not Required, Skills and Experience:
- Private estate/hotel/museum experience
- Experience working in high-rise building
- Control System certification
- HVAC Diploma or work experience
- Networking or OS Certifications
- Lutron certification
- Intermediate build-out and commissioning experience
- Audio Video experience
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus program
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their families
- 401(k) + match
- Generous vacation and personal time off
- Training and development opportunities
- Programs and activities to encourage a balanced lifestyle