Traveling Domestic Couple (live-in)
Year around opportunity available for a couple to work for an older gentleman in his private residences in Rhode Island, Florida, Arizona, and Utah.
- Narragansett, RI-June, July, August, September
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL-April, May, October, November
- Paradise Valley, AZ and Park City, UT-December, January, February, March
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and takes pride in work.
- Highly Organized.
- A “Can-Do” Attitude.
- Hard Working, and efficient.
- Ability to multitask and be detailed oriented.
- The right candidate will come to recognize needs and take the initiative to address them without instructions.
- This is not a 9-5 workday; you must be flexible and able to be on call.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Have a strong command of the English language.
- Prefer minimum of 2 years related work experience within a private residence.
- Excellent references from both current and previous employers.
- Ability to conduct hands on maintenance as necessary.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Daily Housekeeping.
- Maintain and organize wardrobe and closets.
- Packing for travel and unpacking after travel.
- Daily meal planning and preparation of healthy meals.
- Pantry and bathroom inventory and organization.
- Grocery shopping and miscellaneous errands.
- Vehicle care.
- Outdoor pool and patio maintenance.
- Upkeep of household electronics.
- Light landscaping/snow removal.
- Plant and maintain annual flowers as instructed.
- Maintaining complete indoor and outdoor appearance of the home.
- General handyman services/home maintenance tasks (indoor/outdoor)
- Always maintain home for guest readiness.
- Assist the Mr. with physical therapy exercises and stretches (hands on therapy and stretching will be used at each session)
- Assist the Mr. with heating pads and ice packs when needed.
- Assist the Mr. with CPAP nighttime sleep machine.
- Handling special requests and related duties as needed
- A six-day work week is required July, August, and September. Five days for remainder of the year.
Compensation Package will include the following:
- Salary of $200,000 combined yearly. The pay schedule is weekly.
- Reasonable grocery expenses are included.
- $50 cell phone reimbursement each month per person.
- Paid vacation-Earn 5 days for every 6 months worked (10 days paid vacation time per year)
- Sick Leave-6 workdays per year.
- Partial paid medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401K retirement plan.
- 6 paid holiday days per year.
- Accommodation available at each residence for two adults.
- Vehicle available at each residence.