Full Time, Tuesday to Saturday (departure Sunday morning), approx. 50 hours per week. Hours are generally 8:30a- 6:30pm. The schedule for this position is a five-day flexible work-week, with willingness to work longer hours and weekends when needed. Live-in position with a private large bedroom and bathroom.
Loving, sweet respectful family needs a take charge, intelligent housekeeper who is able to work with little supervision (but training upon arrival will be provided). Candidate must have experience working in large private homes. It is a pet free home and two children ages 10 and 13. Must also have good communications and organizational skills and have excellent references.
Sept - June job will be in a single floor apartment on the upper east side of NYC. June - August will be in Bridgehmatpon in a larger home but children are mostly away. Commute expenses to Bridgehampton will be covered.
- All housekeeping duties
- Ability to cook simple healthy meals for the family
- Housekeeping/ cleaning/ laundry/ ironing/ steaming
- Packing/ unpacking for trips/ holidays
- Errands- food and supply shopping as needed
- Excellent references from previous employers
- Well organized, proactive, and extremely detail oriented
Salary is commensurate with qualifications. Seeking someone for the long term.