This position is responsible for owner/guest satisfaction and must have the ability to anticipate owner/guest needs and exceed their expectations. It involves care and supervision of one property in Coral Gables, and 2 properties in the Key Largo Area.
Currently, we are redesigning the household service; this position can grow into the Estate Manager for one of the mentioned properties.
This position reports to the Director of Residences.
We are looking for a candidate that can bring the following:
At least 5 years of experience in any of these industries:
- UHNW / HNW private household
- Yachting industry
- Five-Star Hotel
- Service skills – always with a smile
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Highly organized
- Ability to multitask
- Positive when under stressful circumstances
- Exceptional communication and service skills
- Maintenance schedules & home inspections
- Household inventories
- House manuals
- Grocery & supply shopping
- Excellent knowledge of cleaning products
- Organization & inventories
- Fine art & antique care
- Furniture and textiles care
- Silver polish
- Plant care
- Stain removal knowledge
- Wardrobe management
- Packing / Unpacking
- Light cooking / Healthy meals
- Table setting & service
- Flower arrangements
- Background check
- Driving required
- Clean driver’s license record
- Minimum of 2 verifiable references
- Alcohol and drug-free screening
- CPR certificate (desirable)
- Silver Service certification (desirable)
- English (desirable)
- Five days per week (Mon-Fri). However, as in any other hospitality job, the candidate must be able to deal with unpredictable scheduling. When the properties have guests, full availability is required, including weekends and holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year.
When guests are not in residence, the regular schedule is Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm.
- Benefits: 10-day paid vacation after the first anniversary.
- Health Insurance: Yes