Busy prominent family seeking experienced Live Out Housekeepers specializing in the loving care of upscale Estates. Positions available in the families Miami area Estates. Seeking candidates to fulfill 2-plus shifts per day depending on principles location. Shifts include: 7am – 3pm, 3pm – 11pm and later shifts to early morning hours may be requested depending on the principle’s schedules.
The candidate must have at least 1 years’ experience working in formal homes. The ideal candidates will be of a continual pleasant demeanor with honesty held in the highest regard. A can-do attitude always, while no task is too large. Ability to take direction well and fulfill the standards of the principal. Ability to adapt and flow well with an ever-changing busy environment.
This is a very busy household with two full shifts of housekeeping staff seven days per week. Position reports to the Executive Housekeeper and Director of Estates.
Basic job requirements:
- US Citizen or legally permitted to work in the USA.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to speak, read and write in fluent English.
- Live in the South Florida or Los Angeles area(s).
- Verifiable references, ability to pass background checks.
- A true sense of professional service attitude while maintaining strict privacy and discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to perform museum-quality cleaning with skills in special surfaces.
- Maintain fine furnishings, antiques and collective art.
- Daily change of bed linens, sheets, towels
- Skills in formal service, napkin folding, etc. a plus.
- Household errands or shopping.
- Care of interior flower arrangements.
- Laundry and ironing of clothing and linens, caring for fine garments.
- Ensuring no vendors are unescorted while in the residence.
- All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residence
- Perform all aspects of laundry work: washing, laundering, steam-ironing and ironing, experience with ironing machines a plus.
- Helping with events and parties including serving, setting tables, pouring wine, etc.
- Ability to organize and maintain all closets, pantries, and storage areas.
- Additional Housekeeper and Server responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the principles or management team.
Salary DOE starting at $25 per hour.
Full-time, Days of week and hours may vary, no travel is required however during major events, temporary travel may be requested. Hours may vary somewhat when employers are in residence. Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug testing required.