Looking for a New Start in a Dynamic Fast Paced Private Service Role?
Prominent established couple with lovely children and a small dog seeking a House Manager / Executive Housekeeper in the Los Angeles area to manage multiple properties. Our ideal candidate will be polished and professional with the ability to manage a quickly changing environment of staff needs and last-minute guests. The House manager will be responsible for managing the entire domestic staff, as well as keeping a keen eye on overall facilities operations. You need to be a self-starter and can work within a team structure. This job will be upwards of 50 hours per week, weekdays and weekends and the days and times will vary dependent on the family needs. The position reports to the estate manager and both principles.
- Strong knowledge of the LA area and the local vendors.
- Ability to source chef's servers and other temporary staff for last minute gatherings.
- Hands on position, requiring a lead by example attitude
- Daily maintaining and managing of all areas inside the residence
- Ability to manage vendors in the absence of estate manager.
- Ensuring that the overall inside operations are to the standards of the principle
- Source, hire and train housekeepers and schedule domestic staff accordingly.
- Local candidates preferred that come with a deep knowledge of local vendors, chefs and other domestics.
- Strong skills in sourcing the most unique requests while juggling regular duties.
- Strong visual skills, able to walk into an area and immediately spot deficiencies and remedy.
- Ability to work in quickly changing environment.
- Minimum five years related work experience
- Work related references, solid work history
- Ability to manage all aspects of the home, without any supervision
- Must be hands on, working position as housekeeper, light meal prep, and laundry.
- Problem solver
- Can-do attitude.
- Fluent in English
- Driver’s License
- Legally able to work in USA.
Salary DOE, Equal Opportunity Employer.