Reporting directly to the Executive Chair, the Chief of Staff to the Executive Chair & Founder will coordinate the work of the Executive Chair and will assume day-to-day responsibility for projects, management of the team, and tasks assigned. The COS will create and maintain important relationships to enable success.
• Oversee strategic business and Office of the Executive Chair initiatives from development through successful execution
• Assist and communicate with all key relationships and staff in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
• Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
• Build and develop relationships with all key clients and employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness to existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies
• Oversee daily operations through collaboration with executives and senior management, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning
• Strategically manage Executive Chair’s time for travel and evaluate opportunities to determine fit with ongoing priorities
• Aid CEO to prioritize their time and appointments
• Organize and facilitate strategic planning
• Handle confidential materials and correspondence discreetly
• Performs other duties as assigned
Education: College degree; or equivalent related business experience
Experience & Expertise:
• 10 years providing support for upper-level management.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with
excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Proficiency with various software applications including the full Office suite
• Ability to work with a broad range of people including clients, management, and employees
• Knowledge of P software (Cision, Meltwater, TrendKite, Sprout, Hootsuite) is preferred but not
• Knowledge of communication software (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.) is preferred but not required
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are our Unicorn Chief of Staff, please send us a cover letter telling us why along with salary requirements and when you're available to start a new position. After reviewing our hiring manager will reach out and s a 1st round interview.
We look forward to getting to know you!