The On-Site Coordinator will be responsible for providing Administrative Support to the Director of Properties for a large family office. Help run the day to day aspects of a luxury high-rise condo in Mid-town new york.
3-5 Years of administrative experience, ideally in hospitality or private service, preferred.
Position Responsibilities to include:
- Partnering with Director of Properties to coordinate the scheduling and prioritization of projects; work with internal team members and external vendors to ensure efficiency over assigned properties.
- Negotiatingvendor contracts to transport valuable art pieces within the United States and internationally.
- Oversees specialized project schedules and coordinates on-site contractors and vendors
- Provides support for special events and daily functions as required.
- Executes various shipping duties for clients and staff
- Provide office administration such as project organization, filing, package/mail distribution and procurement of supplies.
Some key skills and experience:
- New York State Notary Public license required
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; positive attitude
- Experience in administrative support; scheduling, general office procedures
- Keen attention to detail, honesty, adaptability, dependability, and a willingness to do hands-on work
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Knowledge of art collections, conservation and recordkeeping is preferred.
- Private estate/hotel/ hospitality/museum experience
View our full job description and APPLY HERE