Personal/Executive Assistant Great Falls, VA
Seeking an energetic, dynamic, and driven Personal/Executive Assistant that is looking to further their career. This person will need to be a jack of all trades and willing to do all tasks no matter how large or small. They will have an unmatched service mindset with a passion for helping others and the ability to think outside of the box. This role will require both administrative and analytical skills. They will not only assist the family personally, but will also assist with the family’s Foundation. They will have an active role in further developing and strategically planning the work that the Foundation does. A candidate will succeed if they are motivated, always looking to learn and a self-starter. This position will be a hybrid position, working both in the family’s home and in the office. The schedule will be flexible. Competitive salary and benefits included.
- Supporting the family as they look to further develop the work of their family Foundation.
- Supervising and managing projects for the family.
- Overseeing the family’s different property managers to ensure tasks at each residence are being performed in a timely manner and making sure that the homes are prepared for the family’s arrival.
- Researching and booking travel for the family. This includes, researching and booking hotels, activities, and transportation for the family’s travel. This also includes monitoring travel arrangements should any changes arise and notifying the family.
- Assisting the family with planning events such as holiday parties, fundraisers, receptions, etc. throughout the year. The Assistant is typically required to attend these events.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings for the family and managing their calendars.
- Running errands for the family. This includes shopping and returning items, as well as driving their children.
- Other duties as required by the family aligned with the goals of the position.
- College degree required
- Minimum of five years of Personal/Executive Assistant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Concierge/hospitality mentality
- Highest ethical standards
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and prioritize accordingly
- Expertise with Microsoft software platform