A UHNW couple in Beverly Hills is seeking an experienced, discreet, and professional Private Sous Chef to work in their fully staffed home. This is a support position in which you will work alongside three other chefs as a team. This chef would have experience working within a formal, fully staffed home or five star restaurants; or like to make the transition from a restaurant to a private home. The family eats European style cuisine made from fresh, organic, healthy food, and they seek a Chef who is able to cook according to their strict dietary needs.
- The principal's currently have three chefs working in the home in which you will work alongside them 5 days per week. This schedule is subject to change and you will be expected to work potentially long hours, holidays, and weekends as necessary.
- This is a traveling position. You must have a valid passport and be ready to travel at a moments notice.
- Please submit a photo with your resume. Candidates who fail to submit a photo will not be considered.
- **MUST** live in LA, willing to commute to location, and pass a background check
- Experience as a Chef for private UHNW families or in five star restaurants
- Understands silver service
- Cooking healthy meals in accordance to both Principal's specific dietary requirements
- Professional education/training as a Chef
- Fluent in English; Spanish, Italian, and French is a plus but not required
- Valid Passport and Driver's License
- Disrecetion is of the utmost importance
- Maintains proper hygiene both in and out of the workplace
- Prepare daily menus and make changes as necessary
- Maintaining proper inventory levels
- Purchasing of fresh food products from local farmer's markets and top grocers both internationally and domestically
- Team player; must be able to work harmoniously amongst other staff