Family in Palm Beach, FL is looking to hire an Administrative / Personal Assistant to work closely with their Chief of Staff. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has the hunger and desire to grow both personally and professionally. We are looking for someone who is resourceful, organized and has a high level of emotional intelligence. The right person for this role will be someone who is fulfilled both in the domestic and executive world. It’s imperative for this individual to have an obsessive eye for detail, a good sense of humor, and a drama-free (buck stops here) attitude. Experience with budgets, day counts, HR, file management, and slack is a huge plus!
- Looking for someone who is centered, grounded, drama free, and who thrives and brings calmness to high-stress situations
Comfortable and capable of high-consequence decision making
- HR -support both posting ads and sorting resumes
- humble, hardworking, sincere, and a desire to continue to grow
- Communication skills- both written and verbal
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERISTICS TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Highly skilled and professional with a passion for logistical administrative management
- Organized and passion for creating systems
- Self-directed, and who not only maintains systems with precision but also looks to create them for effectiveness and efficiency
- Strong communication skills - this will be very important as communication is what keeps us together as a team
- Problem solver - someone who can think outside of the box and bring creative solutions to the table
- Typing/Meeting notes - ability to transcribe action items from in-person, virtual, Zoom, and telephone meetings
- Comfortable and experienced in handling challenges in a way that supports everyone
The schedule will be ever-changing, so it's very important that the person in this role is flexible. This is not your normal 9-5 job. Extended hours and weekends will be required. (24/7 mentality)
If this role sounds like something exciting to you, please submit your most updated resume with a cover letter letting us know why you’re right for this role, where you currently live, and what your salary requirements are.
Please note that due to the volume of applicants, we can only respond to those candidates best fit from our initial review.
The next steps may include a phone call, one-way or two-way video evaluations, online personality assessments, and/or in-person interviews.