Estate Manager is needed to oversee an estate in the Hamptons. This is a hands-on position requiring both household management as well as property maintenance and grounds responsibilities.
If the candidate is LOCAL to the Hamptons area, the candidate can live on the property OR live off the property.
If the candidate is not local to the Hamptons area, the candidate will be expected to live on the property throughout the year.
The chosen candidate will coordinate household services, schedule maintenance, supervise special projects, maintain household calendars, work with other support staff, manage home systems (HVAC, security) and have a hands-on and ownership mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be excellent at keeping, managing and updating to-do lists
- Experience doing home repairs (electrical, plumbing, mowing, etc) will be valued
- Reliable and polished
- Be detail-oriented
- Solid understanding of all systems related to the home (Creston, WiFi troubleshooting)
- Be a nonsmoker
- Have a clean and valid driver's license
- Be open to working weekend and understand the seasonal work of a beach property
- Be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be available to start in June.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package