The Executive Assistant (EA) supports a busy, fast-moving Principal with anything needed to ensure that his day-to-day operations in his professional and personal endeavors run efficiently.
This role will be responsible for benchmarking, documenting, and providing exceptional service delivery in calendaring, travel and event logistics, creative services, executive and personal assistant support, and special project administration.
The EA will build and maintain relationships with the family office as well as business partners and associates,
household staff, aviation team, property vendors, service providers, and will act as the first point-of-contact to the Principal, as required.
The EA will collaborate closely with the Senior EA to ensure seamless support of the family office.
The successful candidate will be a highly professional and capable individual who is a confident, self-starter with a positive can-do attitude and a patient, flexible demeanor. They will have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
This job description is a guideline for the role and responsibilities and may be subject to change based on the needs of the organization.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
• Serve as liaison between all levels of internal staff, executive staff, domestic staff, and external clients
• Professionally manage all projects and responsibilities with diligence, discretion, respect, and the best interests of the Principal and the Family Office in mind
• Manage Outlook inbox, calendars, and contacts; tracking all matters to ensure timely response and scheduling as needed
• Create and maintain filing system for private entities, vehicles, vessels, and art collections
• Track insurance for all holdings, ensuring all coverage is current
• Oversee philanthropic endeavors to ensure active presence and participation with key charities
• Planning and preparing itineraries for extensive travel for principal’s personal and professional trips including flights, hotel, car service, meetings, reservations and entertainment
• Collaborate closely with the team in event planning throughout the year
• Routinely perform a wide variety of support duties
Required Experience and Preferred Qualifications
• Minimum of 10 years working as an Executive Assistant with at least 5 of those years working for C-suite or Family Office
• Advanced skill level with MS Office, Outlook, Excel, and Word application on a Mac
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Highly organized, meticulous, detail oriented with strong multi-tasking skills
• Team player with a “Can Do” attitude
• Ability to understand Principal’s behaviors, interests and travel patterns to formulate recommendations and anticipate needs
• High level of discretion, loyalty, and integrity
• College Degree
• Experience working in the following industries: Marketing, Finance, RE Development, Hospitality, Law, and Technology
• Strong Social Media skills
• Familiarity with, and/or knowledge of philanthropy and humanitarian work