The successful candidate has previous experience in very fine homes or hotels and has managed multiple properties. This individual will have oversight or key coordination for household expenditures, estate staff, service levels, systems, procedures, protocols, maintenance, capital projects and will work closely with the Grounds/Maintenance and Security teams.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a private home or luxury hotel is preferred.
- Understands that the utmost in fiduciary duties, confidentiality, collaboration and discretion are required.
- Proactive and anticipatory, with a service heart. A flexible self-starter who is willing to pitch in.
- Computer literate: thorough working knowledge of MS-Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Sense of humor
- Superior process, project, and time management skills.
- Strong analytic, organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Able to travel at times
Residential management and manintenance, Financial and staff management, Travel management, maintening calendars, etc.
Full job desc available. Please submit resume, photo and reference letters when applying.