- Full Job Description
- Position Summary:
- Busy entrepreneurial couple with a newly built home in North Raleigh, NC have created a new position for an experienced hands-on Estate Manager/ Executive Housekeeper. The ideal candidate will have local accommodations, this is a live off-site position, 40 hours a week. The Executive Housekeeper will be responsible for maintaining the main residence and assisting others with additional properties as needed. He/She is a self-starter who takes initiative and has a deep passion for organization and cleanliness. The Housekeeper must have a keen eye for detail, be reliable, and service oriented.
Do you have Luxury Hotel Housekeeping experience? Are you wanting to expand your repertoire of work to include Estate housekeeping with a staff? Are you passionate about the work you do and truly enjoy housekeeping as a career?
- The Estate Manager/Executive Housekeeper will manage day to day operations of the estate, oversee vendors, receive deliveries, and create and implement infrastructure that will maintain the smooth running of this immaculate home. This professional will also establish household systems, policies, and standard operating procedures; handle the hiring of any new staff; be fiscally savvy; establish a reporting structure to the principals and family office regarding budgets and other matters; and ensure the principals' high service standards are maintained at all times. Perform daily housekeeping duties to the highest standard of service at the main residence and other properties as requested by Principals.
Execute seasonal and scheduled housekeeping tasks
Monitor, dispose and replace expired food and drinks
Check for indoors burned-out light bulbs and systems malfunctions; report the need for replacement and repairs
Maintain inventories and communicate the need for items' replacement
Organize closets, cupboard and storage areas as needed or requested
Replenish supplies: soaps, beauty products, personal use items, OTC meds, etc.
Wash laundry, hand wash special items, iron garments, execute minor clothing repairs
Coordinate the dry-cleaning of garments
Manage principals' wardrobe
Assist with guest's care
Execute small household repairs
Help with events
Transport items between properties
Help with special projects as needed
Assist employers as needed
Help with outdoor cleaning projects
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
Five plus years of hands-on experience on a large private estate or luxury hotel with substantial longevity in past position(s).
Excellent references from past employers
Fluent in English and an effective communicator
Experienced in managing and training housekeepers
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism
Ability to travel to other properties for work
Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel, squat, crouch, bend and crawl. Ability to lift, push and pull required load (approximately 30 lbs.)
Ability to work with existing team and to work independently as needed
Our company has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, our employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
- Monday to Friday, Ideal start date, Mid to end June 2022, flexible
- Executive Housekeeper for Private Family or 5* Hotel: 5 years (Required)
- At least 5 years of experience in estate management /housekeeping required. Must have experience with hands-on service and providing front-of-the-house hospitality for the family. Must be organized, highly discrete, understand appropriate boundaries, and have exemplary computer and technology skills. Covid Vaccination and Booster required.
- This is full-time, year-round position.
- Top-market compensation offered, depending on experience, with a benefits package (including health insurance and paid time off).
- To Apply:Please send CV to Sesha@debnamproperties.com
- Our Story: Professional couple with grown children and multiple successful businesses. No pets in the home,