Seeking an experienced and self-motivated live-out Housekeeper, who has experience in luxury homes, for a private family residence located in Newport, RI.
Housekeeping / Laundry / Ironing / etc.
Housekeeping: All aspects of general housekeeping, including deep cleaning, and upkeep of the residence, dusting, vacuuming, and mopping. Complete detailed cleaning projects on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Management and organization of all closets, pantries, and storage areas.
Additional Housekeeper responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the family
- Thorough knowledge of deep household cleaning, laundry, and organization
- Laundry: Completing the family’s laundry including washing, ironing, and steaming of clothes and sheets, familiarity with general clothing care
- knowlege of different fabrics care for laundry
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Polished, poised, and professional in both mindset and manner; use of utmost discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; willing and able to take direction well
- Able to perform repetitive tasks and meet the required standard every time
- Ability to clean around the principals in a manner, in which does not interfere with their daily life
- Flexibility in scheduling with the willingness to work additional hours as needed
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, kneel, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include depth perception.
2-3 Days a week
Must Speak English