Vegan/Raw-Vegan Private Chef - UWS NY
Seeking a full-time professional and highly qualified vegan/raw vegan chef with 6+ years of experience working in a large staffed private home setting.
The ideal candidate has deep knowledge with preparing and cooking raw-vegan, vegan and gluten free food.
This position is an addition to the current F&B team with one vegan chef on board.
- Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday 8am-7pm (overlapping hrs on Wednesday with current vegan chef)
- Prep and cook fresh-organic daily food for lunch, snacks, juices and dinner meals for the family
- Serve daily meals in different locations within the building
- Follow food, compost and sanitation protocols
- Shop for groceries, order groceries online (knowledge of organic products) or in-person shopping at the farmers market
- Maintaining family recipes and creating new recipes
- Setting up menus
- Preparing high-quality, nutritious meals and providing a high-level meal experience
- Up-to-date with vegan/raw-vegan food trends, ingredients, supplements, etc. knows where and how to get the freshest ingredients
- Organization of two kitchens, incl. cleaning/restocking/inventories
- Highly motivated, can-do attitude, very active, hands-on, self-starter, team player, ability to multitask, passionated about vegan food
- Can adapt and maintain flexibility with last last minute meal requests, more guests, etc
- Looking for a long-term position
Education (we don't accept candidates without official certificates, please attached with your resume)
- Culinary Bachelor's (classic trained preferred)
- Deep knowledge of vegan, raw vegan food
- Must be fully vaccinated (incl. booster)
- Must be eligible to work in the US or US Citizen
- Must have a valid passport (in case of international travel with the family)
- Must be flexibel, working schedule/hours may change
- Must be fluent in English
Please submit your resume with your certificates by email.
Thank you very much!