Archway Superior Households are thrilled to present this incredible opportunity for a highly organised and motivated individual. Our clients (a well known private family) are looking for a top-tier Executive/Family Assistant who can also assist with occasional House Management duties. Have a read below and apply today if this sounds like you!
- Administrative duties: such as scheduling appointments, meetings, etc, as well as electronic filing of important documentation
- Handle confidential information with discretion and poise
- Travel assistance: creating itineraries, booking flights, hotels and events or activities, confirming travel plans
- Representational duties: taking important phone calls, answering emails and messages, providing information to clients and business associates
- Communication: open and honest line of communication with family and other members of the team
- Occasional assistance around the family home, i.e. Wardrobe management, etc
- Jumping on any other duties that may arise through the course of the working day (from "getting hands dirty" to put together a new wardrobe, to "cleaning up nicely" to interact with high-profile associates, and all things in between)
- Maintain a flexible, positive, constructive, and open approach
- Note: Admin work will consist of roughly 4 hours per day, the rest of the day would be assisting with Household Management duties
- Valid USA work visa and/or passport
- Valid driving license
- Tech-savvy (good working knowledge of Apple products)
- Available typically Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm, but with the ability to be flexible when needed
- Excellent positive attitude towards colleagues and employers, as well as anyone else they may interact with
- Comfortable working with well-known people
- Will have strong communication and administrative skills
- Has a drive to succeed and to nurture a fantastic, long-term career within this household
- Looks to be a true partner to those around them - this would mean taking initiative and helping out where there is a need
- Should have the ability to handle high-pressure situations, as well as last-minute changes
- Thrives in an active, fast-paced environment where it's all hands on deck
- Is thoughtful, patient, kind-hearted, confident and strong, but also soft-natured; has a positive outlook on the world
- Is well-educated or a "switched-on" individual who can think on their feet
- Ability to easily set aside any preconceptions of "famous" people and treat everyone as equal
- Can tackle tasks both logically and creatively - a Jack/Jackie of all trades, if you will!
Salary, schedule, and benefits:
- Excellent compensation of $80k - $100k annually, depending on experience
- Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm OR 11am - 7pm *with some flexibility*
- Enticing benefits package, including healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, company stock options, PTO (5 days), and vacation (2 weeks)
- Company phone and laptop
- Potential to assist with some relocation if needed (i.e. help with accommodation temporarily for the first few weeks if relocating from another state)
- Incredible connections with wonderful people - be a part of a truly great team!
The family would be happy to consider people with a variety of backgrounds, including those that have previosly worked for other families, i.e. family offices or in the home; they could also consider candidates from: startups, house & estate management, hospitality, charities, etc.
If you feel this position is for you, please apply today and subit a resume and cover letter explaining why you'd be a good fit for this family. We'd love to hear how you'd be a personality-match for them and what you would bring to a role like this.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to speaking with you!