Seeking a full time Live in Nanny in Upper East Side, New York - $2000 per week
Role: Live - in, Full Time Nanny
Care for: Boy, 4 years old
Days: 7am - 7pm, on call after 7pm if needed
Hours: Monday – Friday
Location: Upper East Side, New York
Salary : independent contract, $2000 per week
Languages : You must be able to speak a second language, French, Spanish or Italian is preferred.
We are looking for a full-time live-in nanny to join a lovely family based in the Upper East Side, New York. You will be responsible for the care and wellbeing for a 4 year old son on a permanent live-in basis.
The family are seeking a nanny who has an extensive early years and development background, who is educationally focused and ideally has a background in child psychology. This is extremely important for the role and is hugely advantageous. The ideal nanny will have long standing experience and longevity with more than 8 years working full time for private families.
We are looking for a nanny who is kind and friendly, and who is genuinely passionate about the development of children and who enjoys engaging with them in activities and play. This role would suit an active, developmentally focused nanny who is happy to work independently on a sole charge basis.
The nanny will be an all-rounder and flexible to help with light housekeeping duties around the house and help cook healthy and nutritious meals for the boy. The family’s ideal nanny will be caring, warm and nurturing whilst able to set boundaries when needed. Duties include; morning routine, helping with breakfast, nap time, taking the child out to the park and arranging playdates, helping with bath time and getting him ready for their bedtime routine. Daily activities focussed around development and monitoring the child's needs is important for this role.
This is a full time and live in position. You will be working from 7am – 7pm, Monday to Friday and on call after 7pm if needed. You will be paid $2000 cash per week. Interviewing now for an ASAP start. You must be able to speak a second language, French, Spanish or Italian is preferred.
- Responsible for the care, wellbeing and development of the children
- Organising age appropriate activities and playdates
- Light housekeeping duties, cleaning and making sure the child’s nursery and play areas are clean
- Has very strong hygiene standards
- Ensuring the boy has a healthy and varied daily routine
- Encouraging excellent manners and behaviour
- Acting as a positive role model to the boy
- Implementing a bath and bed routine with the child
- Monitoring the young boy and assessing their needs
To be considered for this role you must;
- Have 8+ years previous experience as a full time nanny
- Have a background in Early Years Development / Education / Child Psychology
- Have the right to work and live in the USA with a valid Social Security Card
- Be fluent English
- Have a minimum of excellent contactable references
- Willing to get an an extensive background check