Young professional couple, with 2 dogs, in Jackson Hole, WY is seeking an experienced live-in Housekeer for their informal household overlooking the Tetons.
This is a full-time, permanent housekeeping (non-management) position working 5 days per week, with the flexibility to work nights, weekends or holidays when needed.
You will be fully responsible for all aspects of the domestic housekeeping, laundry, ironing and other duties as listed below.
About the family -
- Adults: 2
- Children: None currently / Planned for future
- Pets: 2 well behaved dogs
- Home: 6000 Sq. Ft.
Role Duties -
- Daily clean and tidy (Master, Kitchen, Main living areas)
- Deep cleaning of entire house on rotation
- Silver care / Care of fine surfaces (stone/wood/ceramic and other metals)
- Dog care - Cook homemade food, feed, let in/out, give meds, dogsit when needed, play with dogs
- Laundry / Ironing for 2 adults (Clothing and all linens), at home dry cleaning
- Set table / Wash dishes
- Take out trash
- Meal prep / sous chef help when needed / Make hot & cold beverages when requested by principals
- Closet organization
- Turndown service at the end of workday
- Answer door for deliveries and guests
- FUTURE: Willing and able to assist with babysitting as requested or needed
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal Candidate -
- Must love dogs!
- Highly detail oriented and self-directed
- Adaptable, flexible and ready to take on new responsibilities when asked
- True service mind, one who places the needs of the family foremost
- Excellent organizational skills, takes pride in your work, is dedicated and conscientious
- Has experience with events and some formal table serving
- Enjoys cooking and likes to be in the kitchen
- Principals do not use harsh chemicals in the home and knowledge of environmentally friendly producst is helpful
Job Requirements -
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in private homes
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, able to meet high standards without immediate supervision
- Proactive, keen attention to detail, anticipating needs of the principals.
- Valid Driver’s License and Valid US work authorization.
- Prefer someone who is kind, friendly, courteous, discreet, and honest
- Excellent communication skills
- Physically able to perform the duties of the position / Able to lift 40lbs
- Must be able to read and write English