On-Call Chef (position is on-call but could turn into part-time in the near future) needed to add to our roster of Chef’s at the residence to fill in for our full-time chef for a kind active principal in Paradise Valley, AZ. You would be cooking Lunch and Dinner for the principal.
Principal does not have any allergies or dietary restrictions.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years culinary experience in private residences but we are open to various culinary backgrounds.
Chef will be responsible for preparing a staff meal once a day for a staff of 8-12 per day.
Schedule: AS NEEDED but could turn into part time postion in future.
- Strong command of English language; both written and verbal
- Culinary Arts degree from an accredited school PREFERRED
- Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
- Experience with formal food service.
- MUST have positive, pleasant, and team-player attitude; strong service-oriented mindset
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Polished, poised and professional in both mindset and manor; use of utmost discretion at all times
- Legally able to work within the United States
- Chefs must be COVID vaccinated