THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION. MUST BE LOCAL TO MIAMI.
A wonderful family is looking for a full-time Junior Executive Assistant to support a family office based in Miami. The role will assist and report to the Director of Residence & Executive Personal Assistant.
- Updates calendars, itineraries, and notifies appropriate personnel
- Oversee complex calendar for family - including international travel
- Operate on the time zone of the family when they are traveling
- Assist with management of family office employees, projects, and tasks
- Assist with detailed budgeting reports when necessary
- Assist sourcing contractors and soliciting bids for projects
- Coordinating several events throughout year with varying guestlist sizes from 5 to 300
- Assist with project updates, staff inquires, action items needing attention
- Oversee incoming & outgoing packages, and notifies appropriate as needed
- Handle returns and run various errands
- Responsible for inventory at all properties
- Travel to other homes as needed for on-site support
- Performs other duties as needed
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three years of experience in office administration
- Or combination of equivalent experience, education, and training
- Technologically proficient - experience with project management platforms a must (examples include Trello/Google Docs/Microsoft Office/etc).
- Basic IT skills, ability to troubleshoot issues in homes with lots of technology and systems.
- Attentive to details
- Excellent communicator - both verbal and written
- Resourceful / problem solver
- Team player - helps out the team even if the task falls outside own scope of work
- Positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Personable and outgoing demeanor
- Handle confidential and important information with integrity
Working Conditions and Environment:
- Intermittently lift, carry, push, and pull up to 30 pounds
- Exposure to indoor and outdoor temperatures of heat and cold
- Frequent use of computer
- Long or odd hours, as needed
- Must live within 30 - 40 minutes of estate (Zip code: 33140). No relocation offered for this position.
- Must be able to start within 2 weeks of being offered, or earlier
- Must be flexible with schedule. Work weekends (as needed), etc.
- Must be willing to traveling