Busy principal involved in entertainment, business ventures and internationally recognized non-profit organization seeks an experienced, discreet, responsible Executive Personal Assistant to provide administrative and personal support from principal’s Upper East Side residence and from the candidate’s own home (approximately 50/50 hybrid). The ideal candidate is a critical thinker, self-starter, highly organized, reliable and flexible.
General Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Utilize Apple Calendar and Outlook for heavy calendar management.
- Schedule/coordinate Zoom meetings, calls, in-person meetings and interviews.
- Manage substantial volume of emails, responding in a timely fashion.
- Liaison and coordinate with business management team, agents, business/non-profit partners, PR team, and social media team, among others.
- Book travel, including commercial and private flights, greeters, hotels, and ground transportation.
- Make various personal appointments.
- Make restaurant reservations and purchase entertainment tickets.
- Coordinate small video shoots, including DP, support crew and glam.
- Assist when needed with competent house manager with scheduling of and managing staff, and supervising vendors. Help to see projects from beginning through completion.
- Assist with household party planner when needed to help coordinate parties, special events and handle special projects.
- Manage master list of birthdays and anniversaries and purchase gifts/flowers for birthdays, anniversaries and holidays, including Christmas.
- Make online and in-person purchases for principal and manage returns.
- Reconcile credit card statements with receipts and categorize expenditures for business managers.
- Trouble shoot computers, iPhone, other tech and AV system, working with their AV technician as needed.
- Run personal errands and perform other duties as needed.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with principal and keep them informed and keyed in.
- Be a team player. This couple has many resources to use that are helpful in getting things done.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of similar experience supporting a busy individual. With at least 10 years professional work experience.
- Excellent verifiable references from both current and previous employers.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal, with dedication to responsibilities; and a can do attitude.
- Poised and professional in both mindset and manor; use of utmost discretion always.
- Smart, humble, and high EQ, providing gracious support.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Mac devices.
- Local with an understanding of NYC.
- Legally able to work within the United States.
- Must be Covid Vaccinated.
Full-time position, Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm, with some flexibility required.