- Performs general cleaning and sanitizing tasks and services throughout assigned property.
- Uses cleaning basket to transport cleaning supplies.
- Receives list of assigned rooms from manager and prioritizes according to principal/guest schedule
- Knocks and announces self before entering room; returns at a later time if rooms are occupied.
- Removes linens, towels, bedspreads, and blankets.
- Neatly makes beds and/or changes bed linens according to policies.
- Stocks towels, washcloths, and hand towels in bathrooms.
- Picks up and empties trash containers.
- Cleans and disinfects bathrooms.
- Cleans and disinfects kitchen and dining areas.
- Pack/unpack dishwashers.
- Washes dishes, utensils, glasses, pots, and pans.
- Wipes and dusts surfaces in rooms and cleans mirrors.
- Vacuums and cleans floors, rugs, furniture, and drapes.
- Loads washers and dryers and folds sheets and towels in laundry room as needed.
- Notifies maintenance if something is not working properly.
- Reports any suspicious activity to manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Checks the inventory of cleaning cart and adds any necessary supplies.
- Opening packages/deliveries for principals.
- Travel to other properties and clean to same standards.
- Occasional care for dogs and other pets.
- Occasional care of household plants.
- Ability to meet Principal/guest needs and provide necessary assistance.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to remain discrete and respect the privacy of principals/guests.
- Sufficient ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English to complete work efficiently, effectively, and courteously.
- Ability to work with animals and to remain calm in strenuous circumstances.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Email/text knowledgeable.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Clean driving license.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking and frequently pulling, pushing, and bending
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds at times