Salary $80,000+ (negotiable)
PA needed for a retired film producer, philanthropist, and artist in Chelsea, Manhattan NY. Office hours out of the principal’s Chelsea home and art studio: M-F 10a to 3p. An eventual home/office hybrid to be arranged at the principal’s discretion once a rhythm and relationship has been established. The current PA has been with the client for almost 4 years, works in the city M/W/F and from home on Tu/Th, and will stay on board to fully train the new assistant.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
- Provide in-home administrative support as required.
- Assist with the property management of apartments and art studios in both NYC and Paris, handling matters as they arise - there is a wonderful team of contractors and vendors already established in both NYC and Paris, and a great team on the ground in Paris to support the NY assistant.
- Work closely with NYC housekeeper/chef; manage inventory.
- Organize all aspects of domestic and international travel – both private and commercial.
- Manage personal appointments: doctors, trainers, restaurant reservations, car services, etc
- Handle all healthcare and medical reimbursements.
- Keep all government documents up to date: Passport, VISAs, travel docs, etc.
- Liaise with New York, Paris and Los Angeles lawyers and financial teams.
- Assist principal and art consultants with management of art collection.
- Assist with home automation, tech support, conference calls, board meetings, Zoom, etc.
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with key personnel.
WHAT YOU’LL HAVE:
- 5+ years of previous experience working as an executive or personal assistant.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Looking for an exceptional writer and communicator.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent verifiable references.
- Be tech savvy and patient.
- Must be kind, no ego, and willing to help where needed.
- French speaking a plus, but not required.
Must be local to NYC and COVID vaccinated and boostered.
Kindly submit salary requirements with resume to chelseaNY.firstname.lastname@example.org