Full-time, live-out estate manager professional needed for a
private Brookline family at their residence.
The employer has a preference for local candidates.
The Estate Manager will take overall responsibility of property,
with a hands-on approach. Individual will work with an existing staff to reorganize
and improve standards and control home maintenance and ongoing projects.
Candidates should have experience with home maintenance skills
and troubleshooting of home systems
Duties include but not limited to:
- schedule, track, plan and oversee routine and preventative maintenance
-work with and maintain relationships with current vendors on contract negotiations and schedule
- daily/weekly/monthly work schedules for housekeeping and maintenance
- report to family assistant and principal to keep track of household details
- inventory management, routine purchasing, stocking
- oversee security procedures
- coordinate interior and exterior work and ongoing projects related to property, etc
- oversee household staff, maintenance staff; coordinate with PA
- manage expenses of utility accounts, etc
- oversee, work with, and escort contractors
- troubleshoot technology - Apple devices, PCs, Crestron system, etc.
- payroll reporting, manage time off and staff scheduling in partnership with HR company
- maintain fleet of vehicles and service / maintenance needs / negotiate lease contracts
-assist with household pet care
-assist (mostly remotely) with projects/maintenance and staff at family’s other properties
**ALL CANDIDATES must submit resume to be considered.
- candidates have a minimum of 3-5 years working in a similar position
- legal to work in the U.S.
- excellent English
- total discretion, non-disclosure agreement
- strong background in home budgeting
- available to work as needed 40-50 hrs/week, Mon - Fri with rare weekend hours
- excellent staff management experience and supervisory skills
- local and established in Boston area is the best fit for this position
- submit to drug testing and background checks
- tech knowledge of mechanicals - HVAC, pool systems, smartHome systems, etc.
- degree in construction, hospitality management, or related degree
- knowledgable and hands-on experience with electronics, Apple devices, Crestron, etc.
- highly organized, excellent record keeping, attention to details
- reserved, yet casual, work quietly and professionally
*Competitive Salary based on experience