Webb & Baker is a Los Angeles-based estate management company. We offer the full range of property management and administrative services on a customized basis, providing our clients with the experience and outcomes of a dedicated family office without the responsibilities and related costs.
While we are a regional business, focused on providing local expertise and principal-to-principal accountability, we are also part of the Caroline Baker group of companies, a global network which enables us to sustain best practices and active relationships with vetted specialists and resources the world over. Founded in 2007, Caroline Baker has offices in London, Paris, New York and Los Angeles.
- Regular site visits to ensure non-primary homes are secure and to identify maintenance issues
- Perform, supervise and/or project manage maintenance repairs and tasks from start to finish to achieve a high level of performance standards and service
- Document appointments in shared calendar
- Record project status in project management software system
- Complete ad hoc projects related to home maintenance and repairs
Skills and Qualifications
Discretion: Some clients are public people so protecting their privacy and confidential information is priority #1. PM will be asked to sign an NDA and make sure that everyone they bring to the properties understands the expectations and does the same.
Flexibility: PM needs to be able to adjust priorities and timelines to accommodate changes in plans with a light heart and a no-probemo attitude.
Attention to detail: PM must be the kind of person who notices and cares about details.
Empathy: PM should have the ability to anticipate how things might affect homeowners, their neighbors and their tenants.
Self-motivation: PM must be able to set goals and crush them without active supervision or the expectation of feedback from clients.
Technical skills: Familiarity with Google Workspace and facility with learning new apps that support communications and project management.