Interviewing now for immediate hire!
- Child: 10 year old girl
- Location: Upper West Side, NYC
- Schedule: rotational working either one week on and one week off or two weeks on and two weeks off
- Start date: ASAP
- Nanny/governess will live-in only while working. Accommodations include a separate bedroom with bathroom.
- Child will be in school M-F 8am-4:30pm. She is currently learning Spanish and will start learning French in the fall
- During school day, ideal candidate is creative and can plan the day and be involved, is able to anticipate and initiate rather than waiting until the moment
- Child enjoys arts & crafts, being outdoors, playing chess and other board games, baking/cooking and horseback riding!
- Responsibilities include assisting child to reach educational and emotional milestones, reinforce manners and etiquette, guide and support child as she grows, assist with homework help as needed
- Ideal candidate is creative and can plan the day while the child is in school and be involved, is able to anticipate and initiate rather than waiting until the moment
- Family travels domestically and internationally and it’s important their nanny/governess is flexible to accompany them
- Family has a dog
- Benefits include health insurance stipend, PTO, sick time
Bonus if nanny candidate speaks another language!
- 5 years professional nanny experience
- Extensive experience with school age children
- Adhering to CDC guidelines RE: COVID-19
- CPR + First Aid certified or willing to be
- Verifiable references