Warm, friendly couple with ten-week-old child seeking a bright, proactive Nanny to care for and foster early childhood develop. A self-starting professional who knows about infant care and early childhood development. The working parents are seeking to truly integrate someone into their home who is a team player and will be treated respectfully and supportively in return. Family has a part-time cleaning service. Schedule is Monday - Friday with hours TBD.
- Nanny responsibilities, being proactive in the children’s care, and working with both mom and dad on a daily basis
- Running errands, including trips to the grocery store to help with meal prep, to the post office, to the vet with the dogs and other similar local area tasks
- Care for 2 dogs (German Sheperd), including walking and feeding
- Family style cooking, willing to try new things
- Working with parents to ensure household runs properly (tracking supplies, reporting when items are low, etc.)
- Light housekeeping and laundry duties
Salary: $52,000 - $60,000