At Its Finest
If you are looking to make a change, work with a staff of seasoned professionals, and work for First Class principals, then this opportunity might be for you!
An UHNW couple that reside in a lovely estate encompassing over 30,000 sq ft, are searching for that perfect Estate Manager, to manage housekeeping, chef's, facilities maintenance and renovation projects. This is a rare opportunity to work within a highly efficient and smoothly operating household. The existing management team is retiring and we are looking for that exceptional individual to join this dynamic family.
Our ideal candidate will be polished and professional with the ability to manage a quickly changing environment of principals, guests and staff needs. The Estate manager will be responsible for managing the domestic staff, as well as keeping a keen eye on overall facilities operations. You need to be a self-starter and can work within a team structure.
The Usual Basic Requirements:
- 5 years’ experience managing a private home or similar experience in the hospitality industry working for major hotels or resorts.
- Local candidates are preferred but relocation available for the right candidate.
- Strong visual skills, able to walk into an area and immediately spot deficiencies.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Able to pass extensive background checks.
- Work related, verifiable references from previous employers are required.
- A true sense of professional service attitude while maintaining strict privacy and discretion.
- Familiarity with low voltage systems including intruder alarms, CCTV, audio, video, home automation and lighting control.
- Able to supervise and report on renovation projects.
- Valid Driver License.
- Oversight of household inventory for food, sundries and wine cellars.
- Planning of private events and gatherings.
- Supervision of all facilities maintenance needs, and supervision of vendors.
- Managing luxury vehicle and toy inventory.
- Source, manage and train housekeepers and chef's
- Providing and updating checklists and manuals as the pertain to the operation of the estate.
- Construction or renovation experience is highly desirable.
You are a self-starter that has a keen eye for detail and is highly organized. Exceptional technical skills with technology of all types. You also are highly discrete and adaptable to ever changing conditions.
If you have done all of the above, you already realize that everything listed is boiler plate, you've read and heard it all before, and this position will obviously encompass much more.
Want to learn more?
Think you have what it takes?
Hit the apply button!
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have been directed from another site or not a member of this job board, please send a resume with contact information to: