Compensation is highly generous depending on experience.
- Paid time off
- Annual bonus
- Full benefits
- Matching 401k
Private family estate is looking for an experienced, exceptional service-minded high energy Executive Housekeeper that is professional, proactive, hands-on and able to manage additional housekeepers.
- Professional, capable, self-confident, self starting.
- Experience cleaning luxury homes, fine finishings, special surfaces.
- Flexibility to go the extra mile when needed to get the job done.
- Can independently make recommendations based on research and due diligence for the best products and understands the application of those products, can train other staff.
- Communicate with vendors and oversee organizational and deep cleaning projects.
- Experience with sorting, steaming, washing, ironing and folding of luxury fine linens and delicate fabrics.
- Able to respond to requests timely and follow through until completed.
- A team player and possess a calm demeanor at all times.
- Coordinate and oversee housekeeping staff & schedules.
- Update and manage any housekeeping related fixes/small repairs. Report anything requiring immediate attention.
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly housekeeping checklists.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment & housekeeping tools are maintained in good working order and are being properly cared for.
- Update, track, and schedule maintenance for any cleaning related services or equipment.
- Inspect linens and towels regularly making notes and reporting when items need to be replaced.
- Inspect cleanliness of residences from top to bottom, inspecting all furniture, carpets, upholstery, floors, blinds, windows, curtains, etc. and report any damage or concerns/issues to the Estate Manager.
- Clean furniture and fixtures as directed using approved products. Organize personal items & closets.
- Assist as needed with changing and making the bedding, adhere to time schedules.
- Clean sinks, tubs, showers, and toilets. Dust furniture, walls, machinery, and equipment. Vacuum and sweep assigned areas.
- Maintain a professional appearance and uniform standards.
- Listen well, take notes, and respond timely to requests.
- Must be Fluent in English with great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- At least 5+ years in a private home or hotel in a similar role.
- Travel to the Hamptons in the summer.
- Comfortable working in an enviroment with two children and a dog.
- References required from both current and previous employers.
- Working knowledge of Mac/PC operating systems
- Must pass a background check.
- Must be legally able to work in the United States.
TO APPLY: apply through Estatejob.com or send your resume to email@example.com