A wonderful family in the LA area is seeking an experienced Estate Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be very private, intelligent, respectful, and a problem solver. We are looking for someone who is always 10 steps ahead and who has a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably for a high net worth family or high profile individual. This position works directly with a team of staff within the home, and supervises both the staff as well as vendors. MUST have experience managing staff in a busy home. Organizational skills and a proactive approach to are essential as this position includes some administrative duties for the property as needed. Experience in MS Office is crucial as the Estate Manager will work with budgets, staff schedules and spreadsheets. MUST be extremely professional, punctual and conscious of surroundings. Additionally, ideal candidates will bring value to the home by having the ability to fix certain items/issues on their own before calling a vendor. Experience with a smart home is preferred and must be very tech-savvy.
Some duties include (but are not limited to):
- Management of the daily operations of the Estate and property
- Helping with daily needs within the household
- Management of household staff (housekeepers, gardeners, chef, etc)
- Liaising with vendors, other staff, and more
- Making daily lists of duties and prioritizing needs
- Working alongside the Executive Assistant and Chief of Staff
- Some errands if needed
- Daily walkthroughs of the home
- Driving Principals as needed
This is a great opportunity to work for a high net worth family in a very hands-on role to help maintain their warm and receptive home. Must be on-call as needed (and by email) and flexible with hours in case emergencies or needs within the home come up.
MUST have a valid drivers license, clean driving record, excellent references and reliable car.