Full-time Executive Housekeeper needed to join fully staffed residence in Winnetka, IL. Executive Housekeeper will work alongside family's other Housekeepers to ensure that the home is cleaned, maintained and organized year-round. Schedule will be Monday-Friday with a guarantee of 40 hours per week; ideal hours will be 8am-4pm or 8:30am-4:30pm. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Establish daily, weekly, monthly, and annual cleaning and household maintenance schedules
• Train housekeeping staff on household procedures and protocols, as needed
• Daily deep cleaning and maintenance of the home (washing floors, scrubbing bathrooms, wiping down the kitchen, laundry, ironing, changing linens, etc.)
• Maintaining inventory and restocking supplies when needed
• Assisting with packing/unpacking suitcases when family travels
• Handling family’s dry cleaning (picking up/dropping off)
• Greeting guests and receiving mail/packages
• Other duties as needed, such as wrapping gifts, etc.
• Seasonal organizing, holiday décor, and cleaning projects
• Serving and general assistance at dinner parties or events, as needed
Applicants must drive, have own reliable vehicle, a minimum of 3-5 years of Executive Housekeeper experience, and be pet-friendly as family has two dogs. Executive Housekeeper should speak good English, be detail-oriented, and be looking to make a long-term commitment. Compensation is commensurate with experience; paid vacation and paid holidays will be provided. Start date is as soon as possible, but family is willing to wait for the right person. To apply or for more details, please email your resume for review.