HOUSEKEEPER in Miami Beach
$27.50 HOURLY RATE
Couple based in Miami Beach (Venetian Island), Florida is looking for an experienced additional full time Housekeeper to join their team. The position is live-out.
The hired Housekeeper has the overall responsibility of ensuring the household is cleaned, maintained, and organized to the highest standards and per the couple's specifications and preferences. In addition to cleaning and general tidying, the housekeeper is also expected to assist with household laundry, sort and open packages.
The Couple appreciates candidates who have a positive attitude and are flexible.
On a rotating work schedule every other week, M-F 9:30am-4:30pm + Saturday 11:00am-7:30pm OR M-F 11:00am-7:30pm, no Saturday.
- Ensuring all aspects of the residence interiors as well as exteriors are maintained and cleaned to the highest standard at all times
- Tidying all rooms to ensure items are neatly stored and rooms look immaculate
- Routine deep cleaning
- All laundry duties, including hand washing and ironing
- Looking after the plants and flowers throughout the home
- Arranging and cleaning of furnishings as needed
- Working with other team members
- Properly folding and organizing drawers and closets
- Cleaning up after meals and setting the table, serving food etc.
- Feed and play with couple's dog as needed
- Maintaining inventory of home, let Estate Manager know when supplies are low
- Vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, dusting, polishing
- Other duties as assigned
- Must speak and understand English
- A valid Driver's License, with own car to travel to and from work ($125 monthly transport allocation will be offered)
- Legally able to work within the United States
- Minimum of 5 years working in a similar role
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; above and beyond attitude with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent references required
- Good with larger dogs, no allergies to dogs
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Positive, friendly, professional
- Must be willing to work some holidays
- $27.50 hourly rate
- Overtime paid after 40 hours (in same week)
- Paid federal holidays
- Paid medical and dental for employee
- Paid PTO
- Other benefits