Private established family seeking an experienced, full-time, live-out domestic couple to maintain their Englewood, Colorado home. Candidates should be a couple, team players, non-smoking, happy and positive minded people who are self-sufficient.
- Maintaining the interior of residence, including housekeeping, laundry, ironing, household errands, and maintaining inventory of supplies
- Running errands, including grocery shopping, dry cleaning, and purchase of household supplies
- All exterior maintenance of property, light gardening / handyman duties, scheduling appropriate vendor or services, maintain appearance of residence’s outdoor structures.
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for shopping and stocking the kitchen and home with necessary provisions
- Setting and clearing of tables and cooking and serving meals
- Basic handyman skills to maintain all structures on the property
- Driving employer and guests when needed
- Minimum 3 plus years of relevant work experience
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail. Highly professional, self-motivated and organized.
- Adept at receiving and carrying out directions
- Positive attitude, loyal and honest
- Valid driver’s license
- Compensation Package: to be negotiated based on experience