General Job Description
Includes, but not limited to:
- 4-5 hours a day Monday-Friday, 3 days in York, 2 days in Ogunquit
- Year-round position
- Laundry, ironing, steaming, putting clothes away, track drycleaning, minor repairs (replace buttons, etc.)
- General cleaning and maintenance: vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, washing floors and surfaces, cleaning bathrooms, dishes (washing, putting away, emptying dishwasher), stocking and cleaning out refrigerators, emptying trash, etc.
- Make beds daily, wash sheets weekly
- Clean and maintain outdoor furniture
- Clean grill
- Deep cleaning on a schedule
- Window washing
- Organizational projects including closets, cupboards, drawers, etc.
- Additional tasks as needed within scope of position
Description of ideal candidate:
- Legal to work in the US
- Reliable vehicle to get you to work each day
- Hard-working and eager to clean
- Able to complete deep cleaning projects; fit enough to carry vacuum around the house and to carry/get on a ladder to clean windows or tall cabinets, etc.
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Detail-oriented and maintains high standards
- Able to learn preferences of the family
- Comfortable with dogs