A Private Family Residence seeks an experienced full-time, potentially live-out Estate Manager who will take full responsibility of the daily estate management & operations. The position will be based out of an estate in Greenwich, CT but will require periodic day trips to their lower Manhattan apartment. Additional travel will be required, but advanced notice will be given. A successful candidate must be well versed in managing Private Residential properties, staff supervision, vendor management & negotiations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Extensive experience in staff supervision management; hiring & firing of staff, on-boarding & training, supervision of all staff members.
- Oversee all construction management, vendor management & negotiations. Candidate will be required to hire and manage outside General Contractors for multiple construction projects across a number of properties.
- Work to get best pricing on any services required.
- Simultaneously managing multiple properties and projects
- Daily property walk-through to assess the overall condition of property are meeting expected premier quality standards and enhance existing preventative maintenance programs to ensure the long-term integrity of each property.
- Oversee the execution of organized plans throughout the year, month, and weeks
- Procuring residential equipment, supplies & services on schedule as needed.
- Working collaboratively with all household staff to ensure consistent top-tier service levels for all properties to the desired luxury standards.
- Coordinate with the staff team to ensure projects will be complete based on family's calendar
- Maintain comprehensive household manuals, Google Documents & Sheets, job descriptions, and protocols where applicable
- Maintain security systems, and Smart Home Technology systems at all properties
- Oversee holiday decorating for exterior of the home
- Assist the Family in facilitating effective decision-making over construction, purchases and smart home technology.
This is a full-time position. Non-smoker prefered. Salary BOE.