Seeking an experienced and self-motivated live-out Housekeeper for a private family residence located in Englewood, Colorado.
Housekeeping / Laundry / Daily simple meal preparations / etc.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Housekeeping: All aspects of general housekeeping, including deep cleaning, and upkeep of the residence, dusting, vacuuming, and mopping. Complete detailed cleaning projects on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Management and organization of all closets, pantries, and storage areas.
Laundry: Completing the family’s laundry including washing, ironing, and steaming of clothes and sheets, familiarity with general clothing care.
Light cooking skills. Comfortable in the kitchen. Willing and able to take direction in the kitchen or follow a simple recipe to prepare meals or snacks.
Maintaining the residence for guest readiness at all times
Willingness to run routine errands such as dry cleaners, groceries, etc. when needed
Additional Housekeeper responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the family
- Thorough knowledge of deep household cleaning, laundry, and organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Polished, poised, and professional in both mindset and manner; use of utmost discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities; willing and able to take direction well
- Able to perform repetitive tasks and meet the required standard every time.
- Ability to clean around the principals in a manner, in which does not interfere with their daily life.
- Superior organization skills and willingness to go above and beyond in all aspects of the job
- Flexibility in scheduling with the willingness to work additional hours as needed