Maintenance Technician / House Manager
Candidate must live on Long Island or very close. If you have plans to relocate, please outline the details with application.
Seeking a trustworthy Residential Maintenance Technician / House Manager for upscale private residence, located in Old Westbury, NY.
This position consists of tasks to properly maintain and repair the residence, both inside and outside the home.
Candidate needs to be trustworthy and possess high moral standards. A self-starter with an impeccable attention to detail.
Must be conscious of a clean and organized work environment.
Essential tasks for this position may include but are not limited to:
· Supervise and coordinate with contractors and vendors
· Follow up and review of invoices and service contracts
· Perform minor repairs throughout the house (electrical, plumbing, drywall, etc..)
· Assist with maintenance of property grounds and home exterior
· Various cleaning responsibilities
· Vehicle Maintenance: cleanliness, gassing, coordinating repairs/inspections
· Stock house supplies and/or supermarket runs
· Occasional driving
· Must have valid driver’s license with clean record and your own car
· Ability to communicate via email, use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word is a plus
Job Type: Full-time: Mon- Fri, could be part time- 3 full days a week
Candidate must have a negative COVID-19 test, prior to hire.
All necessary PPE will be supplied to the candidate upon hire and a mask must be worn when working inside the house.
Candidate will be subject to a Background check