We are a family of three looking for a Household Manager / Personal Assistant in Phinney Ridge / Green Lake to help support us as we balance our executive jobs and day-to-day life. We need a warm, experienced EA/PA/HM who acts as an extension of us with excellent organization and judgement and who thrives on handling a wide variety of tasks.
This is the perfect role for someone who has experience working as a personal or executive assistant or household manager with great attention to detail, organization, follow-through and ability to think independently. This role is another member of our family and will require limited childcare and school pickups for a 4 year old as backup for travel or for emergencies, so personal or professional experience in childcare and reliable transportation are a must. Computer and electronic organization/communication proficiency is required. This position will be a mix of in-person and remote.
This role is half time, ideally 20 hrs/week, $30-40/hr depending on experience. You’ll be working directly for the family – W-2 employee, paid time off, paid medical, and opportunities for international travel.
Routine Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate home project work and vendor management (find, get bids, and on-site liaison with contractor, architect, maintenance vendors for home renovations, handyman for routine maintenance)
- Make personal and business travel arrangements and logistics (vacations, camping, domestic and international travel, coordinate visas, handle all details of trip)
- Organize and coordinate household activities (cleaning services, routine maintenance, deliveries)
- Perform periodic chores including laundry, dishes, taking out trash, putting away groceries and tidying
- Support, plan, and implement home organization
- Help with personal events, such as hosting dinners (invitations, arranging with caterers and other service providers as appropriate)
- Research, vetting, and down-select into vendors, products, and travel options
- Supporting family communications (emailing on behalf to vendors and clients, coordinating/monitoring social media, calendar support)
- Coordinate primary childcare and act as backup for emergencies (ex: pickup/dropoff and some childcare during parent travel, help coordinating events, and help sourcing and managing nanny services)
- Backup for household vendor services
- Coordinating Auto maintenance
- Grocery and household shopping and keeping kitchen stocked
- Event/Concert/Dinner reservations and coordination
- Gift purchasing and shipping
- Manage general personal errands (ex: drop off/pick up dry cleaning, drugstore)
- General home office support (ex: bill management, scan documents, retrieve and sort mail, manage contacts for annual holiday mailings)
Must be authorized to work in the US, Valid US Passport
NDA, background check, credit check, and references required
We are a diverse, equal opportunity employer (EEO) that welcomes applicants of all race, religion, gender identity, age, and genetics