Seeking an experienced residential housekeeper to provide services for a single family with residences in Wellington, FL and Palm Beach, FL.
This position will be approximately 25-30 hours per week and the individual will be responsible for cleaning approximately 5 residences between the two locations. Flexibility is a must as the scheduled working hours may change depending on the family’s needs.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Cleaning of assigned areas, furnishings, surfaces, and fixtures
- Dusting, vacuuming, and mopping/sweeping.
- Laundress duties as needed: folding, ironing, preparing for dry-cleaning drop off, etc.
- Organizing and de-cluttering as needed, under the guidance of the family’s House Manager.
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
The ideal candidate should have prior housekeeping/cleaning experience in a residential setting. Prior experience working for high net-worth individuals is preferred but not required. The ability to remain professional, confidential, and discreet at all times is necessary. The right candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work independently but also as a team working closely with the House Manager. A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is also crucial for this position. We are looking for someone who is flexible and willing to work in an environment with changing conditions/priorities and is open to feedback and improvements overall.