Ranch property outside of Aspen is in need of a full-charge, hands-on Estate Manager/Caretaker. Systems are in place, but needs someone to take overall reponsibility, elevate levels of service and maintenance, and full responsibility when principals are away. This is the principals' main residence, but they travel often. Adapt to the principals' culture to run the property seamlessly.
- Coordinate with housekeeping, maintenance, and barn manager
- Hands-on and oversee everything on the property from vehicles, repairs, barn and house
- Manage staff, part-time or seasonal help and contractors
- Oversee contractors to ensure jobs are done correctly, on budget, and in a timely manner
- Report directly to the principals and have complete responsibility of the property and animals in their absence
- HR functions (with corporate support), administration, recruiting, reporting
- Assist in managing the principals' logistics and some personal business matters
- Able to legally work in the U.S.
- Excellent English communication
- Able to manage the home and soft service, as well as being involved in property maintenance and projects
- Experience in a similar role on a ranch type semi-formal property
- Technical knowledge of basic HVAC, plumbing, and IT/electronics
- Experience in the area or similar climate is preferred
- Physically fit to perform job duties
- Able to commit to normal work hours and be available for after-hours emergencies (alarms, outages, etc)
- Clean driver license, and background check
Reloation and living allowance is a consideration for those not presently living nearby. Please reply with a current resume, photo, salary requirements and some personal details. Verifiable references will be required in advanced stages of interview.