Excellent opportunity for an experienced full-time Lead Service professional for Eastside family.
The ideal candidate will be resourceful, polished, detail-oriented, and a self-starter. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative team. We are looking for a hands on, detail oriented team player who can manage a busy schedule, work well with a large, multi-staffed team, and have a can do, positive attitude. Must be proactive in anticipating client needs.
The ideal candidate thrives in a culture of high standards where attention to detail, flexibility and adaptability are embraced daily. Confidentiality and discretion are of paramount importance.
The Lead Service Coordinator will report directly to the House Manager.
- Assists House Manager to provide a high level of service for clients and guests.
- Responsible for dining set-up and clean-up for all meal service.
- Lead and assist culinary team with serving meals and clean-up.
- Responsible for stocking beverages and essential items as well as tracking inventory and ordering supplies.
- Help with service for special events.
- Assist housekeeping staff and wardrobe staff whenever needed.
- Ability to travel to support other properties.
- Be on-call and available during evenings and weekends. Available to work mornings, nights, holidays and weekends when necessary.
- At least 3 years related experience.
- Event planning a plus.
- Experience working at a five-star hotel/restaurant preferred.
- Proficiency in all aspects of personal computing, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Understanding of high level service standards.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented with good follow through.
- Good time management skills.
- An eye toward efficiency and willingness to help wherever needed.
- Requires discretion, maturity, and overall good judgment.
- Fluent in English verbally and written.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to work prolonged periods standing, walking, lifting service items.
- Successful completion of thorough background and reference checks.
We offer excellent medical, dental & vision benefits and PTO. Competitive hourly rate, commensurate with experience.
Please submit resume and cover letter if interested.