Rare Opportunity for Nursing Students Seeking Hours as HHA
Looking for Experienced Home Health Aide / Caregiver for private duty care
Family office seeking a Home Health Aide and companion for assistance with the principal’s lovely elderly parents that reside in a beautiful estate setting in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
This role works alongside and assists a Register Nurse and other healthcare professionals that are always present at the estate. The hours are flexible and you can work full or part time.
This is an amazing opportunity for a nursing student or other healthcare worker that need experience under an incredible team of professionals. Have you thought about working in Private Service? Do you need hours towards a professional degree or training?
There is no housecleaning or meal preparation required.
- Kind and loving Companionship
- Help RN in daily duties, to dress, feed, clean and transfer
- Observe and be present and aware at all times
- Follow RN and Doctors orders in great detail
- Minimum two-years of experience as a caregiver or companion
- Excellent command of the English language
- Verifiable references and work history.
- Pleasant and loving demeanor.
- Reliable transportation.
Private service is a rewarding career path, working with UHNW Individuals and professionals will change your life.
Still interested? Read On...
A bit more about this type of work:
What is a Home Private Service Health Aide (HHA)?
Home health aides care for people with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or age-related health issues in an upscale estate setting. HHAs support their patients’ comfort and wellbeing by helping with daily tasks and routines such as meal preparation, medication reminders, personal care and hygiene help, companionship, and other tasks as needed.
A Tailor-Made Job for Nursing Students – A Look at Home Health Aide Duties
- While HHAs work independently and provide basic medical services, they are supervised by a medical professional and do not need to have a nursing degree. For nursing students, being a HHA can be the perfect opportunity to hone nursing skills in a low-stress environment, while earning money.
- - Manageable workload. Nursing students don’t need another source of stress on top of a rigorous course load and studying requirements. If you’re looking for work, you want a job that doesn’t leave you feeling depleted with little energy to study. Being a home health aide is not as stressful as having to go into a facility and be on your feat 24/7, Your work consists of caring for one patient, not 20 to 30 patients at once like you would have in a facility.”
- - Time to study. Many HHA jobs allow for a certain level of “downtime” when patients have all of their needs met, particularly for aides working the night shift. For nursing students, this time is perfect for reading and studying.
- - A chance to strengthen your nursing skills. Being a HHA provides an opportunity to fine-tune what you’re learning in school and put it into practice in real-life situations.
Please hit apply if you want to learn more!!
Equal Opportunity Employer