Full-time Housekeeper is needed for an Eastside private family estate . This is a live-out position and will support the Lead Housekeeper and report directly to the Lead Housekeeper and the House Manager. We are looking for the perfect fit to join our small, close-knit, dynamic team.
The ideal candidate must be service-oriented, have a passion for cleaning and organizing, and be prepared to have the home “guest ready” at all times. The candidate must be able to follow instructions from the Lead Housekeeper and execute all tasks with a superior attention to detail and a positive, cooperative attitude.
- Cleaning and tidying of all interior spaces
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Sweeping and mopping hard floors, vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Sorting washing, loading / unloading and folding laundry
- Running errands and making purchases
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- Family dog duties
- Preparation and work during house events of all sizes
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience
- Requires a flexible, full-time schedule including early mornings, evening and weekends as needed. This is a live-out position.
- Ability to work with the highest degree of confidentiality
- Must be willing to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to climb and descend stairs and ladders safely
- Experience communicating with smart phones / texting, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have a current driver’s license and reliable, insured vehicle
- Must speak English fluently
- Successful completion of thorough background investigation and reference check
We offer a competitive hourly rate and benefits, commensurate with experience.