- 4+ Days, 32-40 Hours per week
- Weekdays with an occasional weekend day. Start and end times tbd.
- Benefits available
- Pay based on experience
A Nashville family is seeking an experienced, trained housekeeper for a private residence. This person would need to work well alone and as part of a team. This person would coordinate information between employer and special project managers. This person is responsible for the cleanliness of the home and workspaces, replenishment of cleaning supplies, maintenance of equipment, purchase and storage of supplies and groceries. Will be required to work with vendors, service providers and other household team members. Other duties include food preparation, managing incoming packages and laundry for a family of four.
The ideal candidate is:
- Detail oriented
- Adept at multitasking
- Works well in a team environment
- Skilled communicator
- Clean all living areas on a weekly basis. This includes dusting, vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors in all rooms.
- Bathrooms, including mirrors, toilets, showers and baths.
- Clean the kitchen, including wiping down appliances, counters, sinks and cabinet doors.
- Washing and Drying dishes and putting them away
- Changing bed linens and making beds
- Washing, folding, and ironing clothes and bedding
- Removing garbage and recycling
- Restocking personal items such as toilet paper, tissues, cosmetics, supplements, etc.
- Grocery shopping
- General tidying up of the rooms
- Running errands for the family
- Food prep. Washing produce & preparing produce for consumption. Light cooking.
- Seasonal deep cleaning
- Maintain receipts of purchases and time sheets.
- Work with vendors such as florists, window cleaners & carpet cleaners.
- Process and manage supply orders and inventories.
- Closet management for family of four.
Knowledge and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2 years similar experience
Additional skills desired but not required
- Familiar with apps such as Evernote and Shipt
- Project management experience
- Tech savvy
- Ability to coordinate with multiple project managers regarding the family and household projects